|The Drop That Makes The Difference|
2 cups flour
1 cup melted (browned) butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Cook's Pure Vanilla Powder
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons flour
8 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Mix crust ingredients.
2. Press into greased 9 x 13 pan, leaving edges just a bit higher then the rest.
3. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
4. Combine all filling ingredients, mixing well with an electric mixer.
5. Pour into baked crust and bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until fairly firm.
6. Dust with sifted powdered sugar, let cool completely and cut into squares.