Rum Raisin Cookies
2 1/4 Cups All-purpose flour
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Dark brown sugar
3/4 Cup White sugar
2 Tsp Cook’s Pure Tahitian Blend Vanilla Extract
2 Tsp Cook’s Pure Rum Extract
1 Cup Raisins. soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes then drained
1 Cup Walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a large mixer, cream together the butter and the sugars.
4. Add in the eggs, one at a time, scraping the bowl after each addition.
5. Mix in the extracst.
6. Mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
7. Gently mix in the drained raisins and walnuts.
8. Roll the cookies into 1.25-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until just golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.