Servings: 1.25 Quarts Prep: 5 minutes Cook Time: 30-35 Minutes
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
3 Cups Heavy Cream
1 Cup Whole Milk
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of Crushed Oreos
Pinch of Salt
Explore more recipes
This recipe requires an ice cream maker. If you have a kitchen aid, I recommend their ice cream maker attachment/bowl.
- In the bowl of the ice cream maker, add all of the ingredients.
- Churn and cream the ice cream according to the directions of your ice cream maker. (My Kitchen Aid requires low speed.)
- About 10 minutes before the churn time is complete, add the crushed cookies into the bowl to churn in with the ice cream.
- Once the ice cream is creamy and has reached frozen yogurt consistency, remove the ice cream from the mixer bowl and transfer it to a storage container.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours and then serve.