Servings: 18 Cookie slices Prep: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30-35 Minutes
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
1.5 Cups Brown Sugar
2 Sticks (1 Cup) Unsalted Butter, softened
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbsp Pure Cookie Vanilla
2.25 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
24 Ounce Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (2 standard bags)
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
Explore more recipes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9X13 casserole dish with butter.
- Cream together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Fold in the flour, salt, baking powder, and cornstarch. Mix until just combined.
- Press the dough into greased pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and when a knife is inserted it comes out with no dough (there will be melted chocolate on the knife.)
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and enjoy with ice cream!