Servings: 10-12 Prep: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Hours of Chilling
No-Bake Key Lime Pie
Explore more recipes
- In a food processor, pulse together the cookies, vanilla powder, and melted butter.
- Press the cookie mixture into a pie dish and then freeze.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, lime zest, and lime extract with an electric mixer.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and sugar. Refrigerate and set aside.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Smooth the sour cream mixture on top of the pie and then refrigerate for another 4 hours. Top with more lime zest, if desired.