Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Adapted from Milk and Cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a large mixer, cream together the butter and the sugars. Mix in the peanut butter.
4. Add in the eggs, one at a time, scraping the bowl after each addition.
5. Mix in the extracts.
6. Mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
7. Gently mix in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
8. Roll the cookies into 1.5-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until just golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.