Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
2.25 Cups Flour
1/4 Cup Dutch-processed Cocoa Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
3/4 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 Tbsp Cook’s Pure Vanilla Extract
12 Oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
12 Oz Mint Chips or Andes Mint Candies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream the butter with the sugars.
- Add the eggs in, one at a time, scraping the bowl after each addition.
- Add in the extracts and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix.
- Finally, add in the flour mixture and mix into the batter until just combined.
- Roll dough into 1.25-inch balls and place them on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
*Recipe adapted from Milk and Cookies.