Servings: 10-12 Prep: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30-40 Minutes
Explore more recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, whole milk, ground spices, and extracts.
- Add the eggs into the mixture, one at a time making sure the eggs are fully incorporated into the filling mixture.
- Pour the filling into a 9″ unbaked pie crust and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the center is fully set and a knife comes out clean from the center.
- Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Libby’s Famous Pumpkin Pie.