Rootbeer Bundt Cake
Rootbeer Bundt Cake:
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground alspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Cook’s Organic Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract or Cook’s Choice Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Cook’s Rootbeer Extract
- 6 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Cook’s Rootbeer Extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
1.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a bundt pan by greasing and then flouring.
2.Mix together butter and sugar, then add vanilla, root beer extract and eggs.
3. Separately mix together flour, spices, salt, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to the butter mixture and combine everything together then pour batter into the bundt pan.
4. Bake for about an hour or until inserted knife come out clean, then remove from the oven and cool slightly before turning out onto a flat surface to release the cake from the pan.