Servings: 24 Prep: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 1 Hour
White Chocolate Macadamia Blondies
4.5 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp Corn Starch
4 Sticks Butter
1.5 Cups Sugar
1.5 Cups Brown Sugar, Packed
4 Large Eggs
3 Tbsp Cook’s Pure Tahitian Blend Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Macadamia Nuts, Chopped
2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
Explore more recipes
- Grease a 9X13 baking dish generously with butter.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cornstarch. Set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until the sugars have dissolved and the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time. Scraping the bowl after each addition.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the nuts and the chocolate chips.
- Finally, add the flour mixture and mix until the flour is just incorporated into the batter.
- Press the latter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cookie.
- Let cool. Serve. Enjoy!