English Toffee and Pretzel Cookies
Servings: 36 Prep: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 8-12 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set Aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg in, scraping the bowl after the addition.
- Add in the extracts and mix.
- Mix in the white chocolate, pretzels, and Heath bar pieces into the batter.
- Finally, add in the flour mixture and mix by hand until just combined.
- Roll dough into 1.5-inch balls and place them on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 8-12 minutes. Let cool and store in an air-tight container.
Recipe adapted from Milk and Cookies.