Organic Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
Organic. Rich. Complex. Classic.
Vanilla is our family business. For more han a century, we've strived for unmatched quality. We personally select fully ripened, sun-cured Madagascar vanilla beans, extracted slowly by cold-percolation to elicit the magic of vanilla's over three hundred aromatic compounds.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
We work directly with small organically certified Madagascar farmers to source only the finest hand-selected vanilla beans. Delicate, intense and beautiful.
A work of art.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
This is the best vanilla I’ve ever tasted in this price category. I make a lot of cheesecakes and the vanilla is often the star and must stand up to all the richness of the cheese
Thank you so much for the sweet review, Debra! We are so glad you enjoy our vanilla!
I love this product! It has a true vanilla taste. Ordering from the company is easy and and they are efficient. The order arrived promptly.
My favorite vanilla extract to date!!! So glad to have discovered Cook's!
Fantastic aroma. It kicks everything I make with it, up a notch! Would definitely continue purchasing this products.
Was unsure of the flavor before purchasing this product...but the integrity of this organic vanilla has brought me to purchase the 32 ounce size for our bakery!!
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified USDA Organic.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is organic, sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The organic alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The organic vanilla beans in the product are a product of Madagascar and are Grade A Foxy Red Split Vanilla Beans.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.