No-Bake Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
Servings: 10-12 Prep: 30 minutes, plus 12 hours of chilling
12 Oz Chocolate cookies, like Oreos without frosting
1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
2 Tsp Organic Pure Chocolate Extract, divided
16 Oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/4 plus 1 Tbsp Cup Orange Juice
1 Tbsp plus 1 Tsp Orange Zest
1.5 Tsp Organic Pure Orange Extract, divided
1.25 Cups Whipping Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
16 Oz Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- In a food processor, pulse together the cookies, 1 Tsp chocolate extract, and melted butter.
- Press the cookie mixture into a pie dish and then freeze.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, 1/4 cup of orange juice, 1 Tbsp orange zest, and 1 tsp of orange extract with an electric mixer.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, remaining orange juice, remaining orange zest, and remaining orange extract. Refrigerate and set aside.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the heavy cream, remaining chocolate extract, and chocolate chips until chocolate chips just begin to melt. Whisk the mixture until it is smooth and glossy.
- Smooth the chocolate ganache mixture on top of the pie, drizzle the orange mixture over the chocolate, and then refrigerate for another 4 hours.