Trail Mix Cookies
Servings: 24 Prep: 15 minutes Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
1 Cup Unsalted Butter
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
2 Large Eggs
2 Tsp Cook's Double Strength Pure Vanilla Extract
3 Cups Quaker Oats
1.5 Cups Flour
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Raisins
1/2 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
1 Cup M&Ms
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and the sugars.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, scraping after each addition.
- Mix in the pure vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl with eh butter mixture, mix in the oats, raisins, peanuts, and M&Ms.
- Dump all of the flour mixture into the dough and mix until the flour is just incorporated.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll cookies into 1.25" balls and place them on a baking sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until cookies are just baked in the middle and just starting to turn golden brown on the edges.
- Let cool on a cooling rack.