Triple Chocolate Cookies
Servings: 48 Prep: 15 minutes Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream the butter with the sugars.
- Add the eggs in, one at a time, scraping the bowl after each addition.
- Add in the extracts and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the M&M's and chocolate chips and mix.
- Finally, add in the flour mixture and mix into the batter until just combined.
- Roll dough into 1.25-inch balls and place them on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
*Recipe adapted from Milk and Cookies.