Choice Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract Double Strength | Packs and Cases
Rich. Indulgent. Premium.
Vanilla is our family business. For more than a century, we've strived for unmatched quality. We personally select fully ripened, sun-curd Madagascar vanilla beans, extracted slowly by cold-percolation to elicit the magic of vanilla's over three hundred aromatic compounds.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Our same artisanal cold percolation of Madagascar's finest vanilla beans at twice the strength. We work directly with small Madagascar farmers to source only the finest hand-selected vanilla beans. Powerful yet delicate. Exquisite.
A work of art.
Flavor Notes: Creamy, intense and warm. Enhances other flavors.
A concentrated and premium vanilla extract perfect for strong vanilla flavor. Add Cook’s Choice Pure Vanilla Extract Double Strength to any dessert to introduce sweetness and complexity while elevating the flavor notes of other ingredients.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 1 to 2 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
More Premium Vanillas & Flavorings
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The vanilla beans in the product are a product of Madagascar and are Grade A Foxy Red Split Vanilla Beans.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.