Hazelnut Flavoring (Natural)
Nutty. Buttery. Warm.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Intense aroma with a smooth, buttery palate. Fantastic in ice creams, cookies, pastries and cakes. Holds its own with strong ingredients like chocolate. A favorite in coffee drinks.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
I’ve tried every type of hazelnut flavored coffee, (whole beans and ground) searching for the intense hazelnut flavor of coffee sold at a commercial bakery chain. Until Cook’s. I add two teaspoons of Cook’s Hazelnut extract to 20 ounces of brewed French press coffee. Absolutely delicious.
Thank you for your gracious review! We are thrilled that you enjoy our product!
I couldn't taste any hazelnut flavor after adding the recommended amount to my coffee, so I added more, which resulted in an unnatural, chemical taste.
I used the Pure Hazelnut Flavor for my ganache. I put it all over my chocolate cake and it was a big hit. I am going to use the coffee flavor one for my cake ball pops.
It only takes a few drops to give the great taste of Hazelnut and the product is very reasonably priced!
I used the hazelnut flavor in my candy recipes but I couldn't increase the quantity high enough to obtain the desired strength of flavor without distorting the texture of the recipe.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The hazelnut extractives in the product are a product of the United States of America and are derived from hazelnuts and are allergen-free.
- The caramel color in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from sugar beets.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.