Almond Extract (Pure) | Packs and Cases
Classic. Bold. Sophisticated.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Made from the sweet oil of bitter almond. A staple for European chefs. For cookies, cakes, breakfast pastries, marzipan and more. Where would your Danish be without it?
This product is made from the oil of bitter almonds and does not contain the protein responsible for tree-nut allergies. Cook's Pure Almond Extract is an allergen-free product.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
More Premium Vanillas & Flavorings
I bought the Organic Maple extract so I could make homeade pancake syrup. It turned out fantastic! Awesome product quality!! Great price, as well!
Thank you, Judy! We are so glad to help you and your family in your flavor needs!
Our grandson is peanut and sesame allergic. Cook's Flavorings are labelled allergen free and I was thrilled when I called and they really mean it! Now we have a delicious and safe way to provide more flavor in our lives! Thank you so much!!!
Your almond extract is the weakest almond extract I've used in 40 years and I believe loses its strength in less than a year. I've never had this experience with any other Pure Almond Extract.
The shipment of my order was amazing. I enjoyed using your product knowing that it was gluten free.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The natural oil of bitter almond in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from peach and apricot pits.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.