Chocolate Extract (Pure)
Dark. Dreamy. Decadnt.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
A wondrous infusion of cocoa and vanilla. The Aztecs mixed these to appease their gods. You can intensify beverages, cakes, cookies, or anywhere you use melted chocolate. Divine.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
I have tried several chocolate extracts, and this is the best. The taste is mild and mellow chocolate. Makes great mild chocolate milk (with stevia and erythritol sweetener) and assists with the chocolate flavor of baked goods.
Of course I don't expect a rich gooey chocolate taste because an extract is supposed to flavor with elegance.
Proof of my affection for this product? It's 32 ounces, folks - that's quite a commitment right there!
I got this for my daughter and she really likes being able to fix rainbow layered cakes that taste like chocolate. Will definitely get more.
chocolate extract is fabulous! Absolutely great in coffee and warm milk. Great for a chocolate craving without the added sugar in my diet.
This is a really unique product. You get the flavor of chocolate without having the color of coaco. It makes a great chocolate butter cream.
Can't beat the price and quality of Cook's chocolate extract. I have tested many other brands of extracts and have decided on Cook's Chocolate in my manufacturing business.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The chocolate concentrate in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from cocoa nibs.
- The vanilla beans in the product are a product of Madagascar.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g
|Saturated Fat 0g
|Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 0g
|Dietary Fiber 0g
|Total Sugars 0g
|Added Sugars 0g
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.