Lemon Extract (Pure)
Bright. Crisp. Pure.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Distilled from the cold-pressed harvest of Lemon Cove, California. Substitute for lemon rind. Fantastic in ice cream, baking, and beverages. Always fresh. One of our favorites.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
My Cook's Lemon Extract is lovely to work with. The taste in my baked goods is fantastic and even just smelling the extract in the bottle is yum! Other extracts I've used smelled tart indeed, but lacked a true lemon flavor. That was my goal in searching out a new brand because lemon for me is more than just tart, it’s a taste and this extract captures it wonderfully.
Applied to skin, clothing, or other surfaces discourages insects from landing or climbing on that surface. Use small art type paint brush to apply on the surface you do not want insects to cross.
GREAT PRODUCT..GOOD VALUE FOR $$ WOULD ORDER AGAIN. QUICK MAIL ORDER
This is the BEST lemon extract I have ever had and used. I use it to make a Lemon Biscotti and it is one of my best sellers.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The oil of lemon in the product is a product of the United States of America and is cold pressed and terpeneless.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g
|Saturated Fat 0g
|Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 0g
|Dietary Fiber 0g
|Total Sugars 0g
|Added Sugars 0g
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.