Maple Extract (Pure)
Warm. Buttery. Smooth.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
A superb extract from Vermont's sugar maple trees. A versatile polish for baked goods, fillings and savory dishes. Make maple syrup. Enliven your oatmeal. Slap it on your sticky buns. The real thing.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
This is great to add to my coconut milk and keto cereal. I pour it in the coconut milk along with a sweetener and it tastes like I put maple syrup in my cereal.
Received my pure maple extract in enough time to make my best maple melt away cookies for Christmas. I can never find this flavor in the store.
I was very pleased with my order. the taste is excellent and flavors my food excellently.
Your pure maple extract is an excellent product. I used it is a ginger chocolate cake and the maple flavour stood out.
The Cook's maple extract is an excellent product that I used in a recipe for high protein muffins that called for maple as well as vanilla extract. Will bu again when I run out!
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The maple concentrate in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from maple syrup.
- The caramel color in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from sugar beets.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.