Maple Powder (Pure) | Wholesale
Pure. Buttery. Sweet.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead, our late father, invented dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in his lab and family tastings. We continue to hone Cook's handcrafted extracts, a showcase for our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
An easy-to-sprinkle alternative to pure maple extract. Contains no alcohol, and won't evaporate in baking. Substitute 1-to-1 for extract in all cakes, cookies, sticky-buns and dry mixes. Great on oatmeal. Use to polish baked goods, sauces, fillings and savory dishes. Surprisingly versatile.
Flavor Notes: Sweet and intense.
Our Pure Maple Powder gives a buttery and rich maple flavor in a dextrose (sugar) base. Perfect as a condiment in beverages and as a wonderful addition to dry mixes from pie crusts to protein powders.
For home cooking and baking, use 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon.
As a condiment, sprinkle desired amount.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
this product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is alcohol-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The dextrose in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from tapioca.
- The maple concentrate in this product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from maple syrup.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 89g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Added Sugars 4g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.