Rum Extract (Pure) | Wholesale
Bold. Dark. Smooth.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochheadcreated dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Distilled from dark Jamaican rum. Provides intense rum flavor without added liquid and alcohol. Fantastic in cookies and cakes. Pirates got one thing right. Indulge.
Please Note: The color of this product may not match the color displayed in this image.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
More Premium Vanillas & Flavorings
I needed rum extract for a recipe and wanted something more than my
grocery store brand. Having recently discovered Cook’s (awesome) vanilla powder, I figured that quality and taste would also be in their extracts. I bet the farm that their attention to flavor coming through and the time-tested process they describe would make for a better product. Indeed it is!! This Rum Extract is so good that I don't even drink rum, but its smell (even in the bottle) and the taste it adds to my baked good makes me want to rethink that!
a 5 for the rum extract...great flavor! But he new plastic bottle packaging gets a zero - failed the shipping test...I lost about a tenth of the contents of each of my four 32 oz. bottles due to distortion of bottles during shipment and leaking -- what a mess!
I absolutely love this product. I bake cookies with it but my favorite is to add it to my Medifast Chocolate Shake and hot cocoa.
If you like the flavor of myers rum w/o the (extra) alcohol content, you can't do any better than cook's!
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The rum extractives in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from rum.
- The caramel color in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from sugar beets.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.