Pure Vanilla Powder | Packs and Cases
Sweet. Pure. Revolutionary.
Vanilla is our family business. For more than a century, we've strived for unmatched quality. We personally select fully ripened, sun-cured Madagascar vanilla beans, extracted slowly to elicit the magic of vanilla's over three hundred aromatic compounds.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Widely imitated but never surpassed, our pure vanilla powder is made from the same fine vanilla beans as our extracts. Never evaporates in baking, and makes a fantastic condiment. Substitute 1-for-1 for extract. Sprinkle and swoon.
Flavor Notes: Sweet and complex.
Our Pure Vanilla Powder is a true vanilla flavor in dextrose (sugar) derived from a tapioca base. Perfect as a condiment in beverages and as a wonderful addition to dry mixes from pie crusts to protein powders.
For home cooking and baking, use 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon.
As a condiment, sprinkle desired amount.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
this product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
Disappointed in the misleading label. Pure vanilla...(but really) lightly flavored powdered sugar...My own fault for not properly checking the label and being informed of all the different names for simple sugar. Now I have $8 worth of "pure vanilla" that I can't use due to diabetes.
I am nearing the bottom of the first bottle of this product and am reordering so that I can continue adding this product to my lattes. I really enjoy it!!
I use the 5 lb jar for my baking mix business. The flavor is wonderful and I love the fact that it is non-GMO and gluten free just like my baking mixes.
The powdered vanilla is wonderful. It makes my baking taste so much better.
Great Vanilla Power ever! Got it for my coffee, but is Wonderful in everything.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is alcohol-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The dextrose in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from tapioca.
- The vanilla beans in this product are a product of Madagascar.
23 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 89g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Added Sugars 4g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 5 pounds