Rum Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a large mixer, cream together the butter and the sugars.
4. Add in the eggs, one at a time, scraping the bowl after each addition.
5. Mix in the extracst.
6. Mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
7. Gently mix in the drained raisins and walnuts.
8. Roll the cookies into 1.25-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until just golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.