Cookie Pure Tahitian Blend Vanilla Extract
Floral. Exotic. Essential.
Vanilla is our family business. For more than a century, we've strived fo unmatched quality. We personally select fully ripened, sun-cured Madagascar vanilla beans, extracted slowly by cold-percolation to elicit the magic of vanilla's over three hundred aromatic compounds.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Our premium pure vanilla extract blended with Tahitian vanilla beans for a bold floral note. A standout for pastry chefs. our secret ingredient for vanishing cookies.
Flavor Notes: Fruity, floral and interesting. A stand out vanilla.
Tahitian vanilla is a different plant species from the Bourbon (or Planifolia), with a distinctive floral and fruity taste that makes it a favorite of pastry chefs. This vanilla stands out rather than blending in. Bold enough to match the strong flavors of pineapple, mango, and banana, this extract pairs beautifully with tropical fruits.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
More Premium Vanillas & Flavorings
Best vanilla for every recipe and great in oatmeal.
Perfect for cookies. Just the right flavor.
Cook’s Cookie Vanilla is the perfect vanilla for anything that benefits from the floral overtones of the Tahitian beans combined with the warm undertones of Madagascar beans. The flavor and aroma is uniquely different from any other vanilla I’ve tried.
I’m not sure why it’s marketed as a cookie vanilla, given its superior flavor profile for many delicate desserts. It’s also wonderful if you add a few drops to coffee just before drinking. So addicting!
Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie! We are so happy that you enjoy our product!
Been using Cook's cookie vanilla for many years for home bakes and for 5 years in a home-based cookie business. This is absolutely the best cookie vanilla you can find. Delicious and fragrant it works wonderfully in all bakes whether cookies, cakes, or even pies. Thanks for offering home bakers such a quality and ethically sourced product. Love the new website design!
The BEST vanilla ever. I’ve been using Cook’s vanillas for Over a decade. I love their Cookie Vanilla for baked goods, whipped cream, creme brûlée, homemade ice cream, etc. One can make a recipe good with regular vanilla but one can make a recipe out of this world delicious with Cook’s.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The vanilla beans in the product are a product of Madagascar and Tahiti.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g
|Saturated Fat 0g
|Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 0g
|Dietary Fiber 0g
|Total Sugars 0g
|Added Sugars 0g
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.