Cookie Pure Tahitian Blend Vanilla Extract | Packs and Cases
Floral. Exotic. Essential.
Vanilla is our family business. For more than a century, we've strived for unmatched quality. We personally select fully ripened, sun-cured Madagascar vanilla beans, extracted slowly by cold-percolation to elicit the magic of vanilla's over three hundred aromatic compounds.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Our premium pure vanilla extract blended with Tahitian vanilla beans for a bold floral note. A standout for pastry chefs. our secret ingredient for vanishing cookies.
Flavor Notes: Fruity, floral and interesting. A stand out vanilla.
Tahitian vanilla is a different plant species from the Bourbon (or Planifolia), with a distinctive floral and fruity taste that makes it a favorite of pastry chefs. This vanilla stands out rather than blending in. Bold enough to match the strong flavors of pineapple, mango, and banana, this extract pairs beautifully with tropical fruits.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
More Premium Vanillas & Flavorings
Wow, Emily! Thank you so much for your kind words and glowing review! This is why we put so much effort into sourcing, producing, and extracting our vanilla beans -so that you can taste the difference!
The BEST vanilla ever. I’ve been using Cook’s vanillas for Over a decade. I love their Cookie Vanilla for baked goods, whipped cream, creme brûlée, homemade ice cream, etc. One can make a recipe good with regular vanilla but one can make a recipe out of this world delicious with Cook’s.
This is the one and only vanilla. Others pale in comparison. The floral aroma is intoxicating. You want to dive into the bottle and not come up. I have developed a recipe for some ultra-chocolate treats and I used a different, inexpensive vanilla, thinking that the chocolate would overpower the vanilla. How wrong I was!! Even with an incredible depth of chocolate, the Cookie Vanilla shines through, giving a mellow roundness to them. I’ve learned my lesson: Cookie Vanilla or nothing!
I purchased my first bottle at Jack creek farms and loved it so much bought more for myself and my daughters! It makes my cookies taste amazing!!!
I love this vanilla. I bought a larger size for my mom for Valentine's Day, and she was over the moon!!! It's the absolute best in baked goods (although I have to admit, I love it in coffee, too!)
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The vanilla beans in the product are a product of Madagascar and Tahiti.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.