Organic Gourmet Madagascar Vanilla Beans | Wholesale
Organic. Dark. Supple. Intensely Aromatic.
Vanilla is our family business for more than a century. e personally select the finest, fully-ripened vanilla beans, each one hand-pollinated by small farmers, and sun-cured for four months entirely by hand.
Truly artisanal. Craftsmanship at its finest.
Vanilla is a rain-forest orchid. It requires loving and devoted hand labor. We work intimately with small farmers and curers for the best beans. No one produces finer vanilla beans than Madagascar. No one selects finer Madagascar vanilla beans than Cook's.
To use a vanilla bean, using a sharp knife, carefully cut down the length of the vanilla bean. Using the dull edge of the knife, gently scrape out the seeds into the desired batter or mix. Do not throw away the remaining fibrous pod, rather steep it in milk or cream to infuse with delicate vanilla flavor or place into sugar jar to scent your sugar with vanilla flavor.
One inch of vanilla bean is equal to 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
See our blog on Making Homemade Vanilla Extract!
Vanilla bean should be stored in an air-tight container in a cool and dry place. We recommend storing the vanilla beans in a sealed plastic bag and then placing in a glass or plastic container for optimum longevity.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified USDA Organic.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is organic, sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
This product is packaged by Cook Flavoring Company located at:
200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
Vanilla beans are imported from Madagascar under the strictest scrutiny and carefully inspected prior to use.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat N/A g|
|Saturated Fat N/A g|
|Trans Fat N/A g|
|Cholesterol N/A g|
|Sodium N/A mg|
|Total Carbohydrate N/A g|
|Dietary Fiber N/A g|
|Total Sugars N/A g|
|Added Sugars N/A g|
|Proteins N/A g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|