Bourbon Extract (Pure) | Packs and Cases
Rounded. Oaky. Urbane.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Distilled from a great American bourbon. Get intense bourbon flavor without extra liquid and alcohol. Bring Kentucky distinction to cookies, cakes, sticky buns and sauces. Southern and spirited.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
More Premium Vanillas & Flavorings
I recieved it as a gift and I love it. Even if one can't taste the flavor clearly, it gives a fuller and rounder flavor to anything I use it in. My favorite is in cream cheese icing. Fantastic!
I love using a tablespoon of it in my pecan pie. Besides having quality products, I like the fact that Cook's offers a variety of sizes.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The glycerin in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from palm kernels.
- The whiskey extractives in the product are a product of the United States of America and are derived from whiskey.
- The natural flavorings in the product are a product of the United States of America and are derived from cloves.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.