Orange Extract (Pure) | Wholesale
Juicy. Vibrant. Bursting.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Distilled from cold-pressed Florida oranges. Always fresh. Substitute for orange rind or juice. Use in ice cream, cakes, breads and cookies. Fabulous with chocolate. Perfect in an old fashioned. Pure fun.
Please Note: The color of this product may not match the color displayed in this image.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
I was eager to try Cook's Orange Extract because of the process described of its making. From that I knew it could be good, but using it has been beyond my expectations! There is not an iota of
bitterness or sour notes in either the smell or taste when used. Instead there's only an absolutely deeply luscious orange taste. I love it!
Real good inour Ice Cream, has become a favorite of family and friends.
My wife and I ordered this on a whim since we make our own limeade with different flavorings (all Cook's, especially berry extracts). One day I added 5 droppers full of orange extract with the normal berry extract amount and we can't keep 'Minkey Juice' (TM) in stock any more! It's amazing how fast this flies off the shelf :)
This orange extract - very powerful. Really brightens up my coffee! Yummy when mixed with a bit of the chocolate extract and used with flavored coffees. Really allows you to skip the sugar!
if you love chocolate cake...
buy choc. frosting and spike it with
this ... you cannot believe how wonderful orange goes with chocolate.
Better yet, have a good recipe for
a pound cake... ??? add orange zest
and this wonderful extract... to die for!
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The oil of orange in the product is a product of the United States and is cold pressed and terpeneless.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.