Strawberry Extract (Pure) | Wholesale
Juicy. Bursting. Delicious.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorings, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Give a flavor jolt to tarts, pies, fillings, jams, jellies, candies and syrups. Enhances fresh berry desserts. Very pure. Very berry.
Please Note: The color of this product may not match the color displayed in this image.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
I bought this to make a strawberry cake. However, this strawberry extract barely even smelled or tasted like strawberry, just of alcohol. I was disappointed and felt that i wasted my money.
THIS PRODUCT MAKES THE BEST STRAWBERRY CAKE.YOU CAN USE THIS EXTRACT IN ANY THING TO DO WITH STRAWBERRY IT BOOST IT'S FLAVOR
I bought the Strawberry extract to use in a recipe for French Strawberry Madeleines and it gave them just the right flavor - a subtle note of strawberry, not an overpoweringly strong flavor.
This is a nice product and adds subtle and aromatic fulfillment lift to vegatable and fruitt salads.
Used in pancake mix it delights all
I ordered the huge size of vanilla powder for making sugar cookies all year. The vanilla powder is wonderful tasting and I put it in my hot tea, icings, and many other things. Nothing compares to the delicate vanilla taste of this powder.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The glycerin in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from palm kernels.
- The strawberry juice concentrate in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from strawberries.
- The natural flavors in the product are a product of the United States of America and are derived from strawberries.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.