Red Raspberry Extract (Pure) | Wholesale
Vibrant. Luscious. Wild.
Vanilla legend and aromatic chemist Ray Lochhead created dozens of flavorngs, sourced from quality ingredients and perfected in family tastings. Cook's handcrafted extracts showcase our history and innovation.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Give zing to your raspberry desserts with this fine, pure extract. Boosts fresh or frozen berries in tarts, pies and fillings. Enhances flavors in jams, syrups and candies. Very pure. Very berry.
Please Note: The color of this product may not match the color displayed in this image.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
Disappointed in product strength. The taste is good, but you have to use way too much to find the flavor. Unsure if I will buy again.
The product was absolutely wonderful. Great service too. It arrived on time very well packed. Made a huge difference to the confectionery that i was making. Will definitely recommend to all.
Very happy to have found this product, An excellent addition to my pantry. Cooks is a good source for
A very fine and flavorful extract. I am very pleased with my order, and the service was great as well.
I used this product to make dark chololate raspberry fudge. It turned out delicious and I received many compliments.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The glycerin in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from palm kernels.
- The raspberry juice concentrate in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from raspberries.
- The natural flavors in the product are a product of the United States of America and are derived from raspberries.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.