Pure Vanilla Bean Paste (Puree) | Wholesale
Artistic. Sweet. Decadent.
Vanilla is our family business. For more than a century, we've strived for unmatched quality. We personally select fully ripened, sun-cured Madagascar vanilla beans, extracted slowly by cold-percolation to elicit the magic of vanilla's over three hundred aromatic compounds.
Craftsmanship at its finest.
Flecked with fragrant vanilla bean seeds, Cook's Pure Vanilla Bean Paste (Puree) is a sweet and robust infusion of our premium Madagascar vanilla extract and vanilla bean seeds.
Flavor Notes: Creamy, sweet and delicate.
The sweet solution for a gourmet look with ease! Add our vanilla bean paste (puree) to desserts like creme brulee, whipped cream, and ice cream for an intense vanilla profile with beautiful vanilla bean seeds.
For home cooking and baking, use 1-2 teaspoons.
For industrial applications, use 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons (40 pounds) of mix.
Store in a cool, dry, dark container away from sunlight.
This product is extremely shelf-stable and lasts for years. For FDA and trace-ability purposes, however, shelf life is stated as 1095 days from manufacture date. Manufacture date is listed as UDC.
More Premium Vanillas & Flavorings
the best for my shortbread cookies. My mother's fudge brownies are greater than ever and she is 95 years old and still baking...
i got this for making cakes but will return as It contains alcohol which is prohoited for religious reasons. The description did not mention alcohol, otherwise i would never have purchased this.
Sorry I haven't used it yet, but I am sure it's great like all your products.
Great and much less expensive than buying the vanilla beans and scraping them.
The flavor in ths aste is AWESOME. I use it instead of vanilla extract in all my baking. So good.
Regulatory Approval & Safety
- This product is manufactured, processed, packed, handled, and shipped in accordance to all FDA requirements. In addition, all federal and state regulations for food products including California Proposition 65 and FSMA are satisfied. Our facility is completely allergen-free.
- The product is stored and shipped in containers, at temperatures, and under conditions necessary to preserve the quality of the product.
- Cook Flavoring Company is SQF Level 2 certified for food safety.
- Certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- All of Cook Flavoring's products are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
- This product is sugar-free, allergen-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and certified Kosher by Central California Kosher.
- For more information, see our Certifications. Or contact us at email@example.com or 800-735-0545.
Country of Origin
- This product is manufactured by Cook Flavoring Company located at: 200 Sherwood Rd, Paso Robles, California, United States of America.
- The alcohol in the product is a product of the United States of America and is derived from organic sugar cane.
- The water in the product is filtered city water from the City of El Paso de Robles, California.
- The vanilla beans in the product are a product of Madagascar and are Grade A Foxy Red Split Vanilla Beans.
37 Servings per container
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 34g|
|Added Sugars 34g|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
LNNS: Level of No Nutritional Significance
Container is 1 gallon/128 fluid ounces.